As a B2B advanced software provider, we have recruited a wide range of experts from IT to the construction industry (including real estate, architecture, engineering, and construction). Providing business consultation from planning to implementation, our in-house industry experts help our clients and partners across the industry value chain overcome uncertainties worldwide and embrace the coming new normal.
Services target: real estate developer, architectural design firm, construction contactor and prefab manufacturer.
Architectural consultation services
● Provides an independent examination of an upcoming (or already built) architectural project of its objectives, constraint conditions, surrounding context, scheme (if exists), applied digital technology, craftmanship requirements and others;
● Collect information, conduct analysis and provide data-driven design or optimised schemes based on information such as local policy and regulation analysis, site investigation, reference case studies, advanced algorithms calculation or simulation, collected operation and maintenance data and others;
● Consultation output based on specific requirements. It includes, but is not limited to, research reports, design strategies, global optimised design schemes, analysis and simulation diagrams and animations, statistical spreadsheets, customised design algorithms and more.
* Please find below relevant project cases
Business consultation services
● Provides an independent business examination of a company or business' past performance as well as evaluation of its future financial, strategic and operational plans, business development plans, risk and opportunity;
● Collect information, conduct analysis and provide data-driven recommendations based on information such as policy analysis, industry and market research, past and potential projects performance evaluation;
● Consultation output based on specific requirements. It includes, but is not limited to, research report, strategy roadmap, digital or non-digital implementation guidance, standard manual, structured information, software customization and deployment and more.
Please click the "inquire now" button below if you need further discussion.
Longmen Mountain Biodiversity MuseumXKool x Sichuan Commercial Architectural Design Institute
Longmen Mountain (Qionglai section) is in the Sichuan Basin and has an important ecological function. With its thousand-year history, Qionglai is leading the proposal to develop a "natural ecological habitat" for Longmen Mountain Biodiversity Expo Park. Qionglai Municipal People's Government has launched a worldwide competition to promote urban renewal by design. XKool and Sichuan Commercial Architectural Design Institute jointly participated in the competition. XKool provided the design with the capabilities of surrounding big data analysis, AI generation of building form and spatial performance simulation. As a result, it won the first place in the competition.
International Competition for Conceptual Design of Shekou Fishing Port Renovation ProjectXKool x Hezuo Structural Architecture Research Institute & China Communications Guangzhou Water Transportation Design Institute
As the Bay Area develops, the Shenzhen Shekou Fishing Port, which is a national first-class fishing port, will also need to be upgraded. In this regard, the Nanshan District Government of Shenzhen City and the Shenzhen Municipal Bureau of Planning and Natural Resources launched a competition for design proposals for renovating the old fishing port. As part of this competition, XKool collaborated with Hezuo Structural Architecture Research Institute and China Communications Guangzhou Water Transportation Design Institute. The collaboration advanced to the finals, where it competed against eight international first-tier design institutions.
Conceptual Design of Wuliangye 120,000t Ecological BrewingXKool x Sichuan Commercial Architectural Design Institute
To be a new gateway to the Sichuan-Chongqing economic development circle and even the entire country, Wuliangye Group is planning to build a brand-new ecological brewing industrial park in the Sichuan-Chongqing area of the country. XKool and Sichuan Commercial Architectural Design Institute developed a conceptual planning for this purpose that aims to connect the conventional model with the future industrial park 3.0 model. With a combination of traditional production technology and humanistic space, and the use of future intelligent design management tools, it becomes the carbon-neutral engine of the region.
International Design Competition for Luohu District Culture and Art Center (New)XKool x Shenzhen Academy of Building Sciences
To alleviate the apparent contradiction between supply and demand of cultural facilities in the city, Shenzhen Luohu District plans to relocate its new cultural and art center. Architectural conceptual designs are available for call from locals and abroad. XKool and Shenzhen Academy of Building Sciences jointly participate in this competition, shortlisted for the top 6. This scheme takes cultural landmarks into consideration as well as resident living demands.
Yuzhou Exchange City Area Urban Renewal ProjectXKool x Chongqing Architectural Design Institute
The single urban function and downgrading infrastructure conditions in the Shiqiaopu area of Chongqing require an urgent reconstruction of the urban system. To help Shiqiaopu rebuild and adapt to current and future urban development demands, XKool provides a multidimensional and dynamically balanced urban renewal method.